2020 Global Asset Management and Investment Funds Conference
This year in particular, we wanted to leverage the virtual environment to bring our clients and contacts global perspectives on some of the industry's most interesting and pressing issues.
Our conference will take place over the course of three days and will include both the perspective of many K&L Gates' partners and industry participants.
The following topics will be featured. Please RSVP for all that are of interest to you.
Tuesday, 1 December 2020
11:00 A.M. - 2:25 P.M. ET
- Key Note Address: Michael S. Caccese, K&L Gates Chairman and Asset Management and Investment Funds Co-Practice Area Leader - Global Industry Outlook and Trends
- Session I: U.S. Regulatory Developments - Impact on Products and Distributions and a Look at What's Ahead
- Session II: Is the Global Asset Management Model Under Threat?
Click here to register for day one sessions.
Tuesday, 8 December 2020
11:00 A.M. - 2:10 P.M. ET
- Key Note Address: Daniel F.C. Crowley, K&L Gates Public Policy and Law Partner - Post-Election Analysis
- Session I: 2020 Examination, Enforcement and Litigation Trends - U.S.
- Session II: Globalization v COVID
Click here to register for day two sessions.
Wednesday, 9 December 2020
11:00 A.M. - 2:30 P.M. ET
- Key Note Address: Chris Cummings, Chief Executive Officer, the Investment Association
- Session I: ESG Investing from the Global Manager's Perspective
- Session II: Current Trends in Private Fund Strategies - U.S.
- Session III: Looking Back to Look Ahead: Addressing What May Be in Store for Private Funds
Click here to register for day three sessions.
**Additional details with regard to speakers and granular topics will be released in the coming days.**