Alexander Chu is counsel in the firm’s Research Triangle Park office. He is a member of the Health Care and FDA practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Alex served as managing counsel for a not-for-profit health system that served Virginia and North Carolina. In this role, he provided strategic legal counsel to facility, physician, and insurance business units. Alex previously served as managing counsel for a not-for-profit North Carolina health insurer and counsel for a strategic investment collaborative between two health insurers.
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Volunteer Coach, UNC School of Law Negotiations and Client Counseling classes
- Founding Donor, UNC Asian American Center
- Speaker, “Using Provider Sponsored Health Plans to Align Mission with Margin”, Healthcare Financial Management Association Annual Conference, November 2021
- Contributing Author, Regulation of Medicare Part D Plans (2015)