Alice O'Connell is a litigation lawyer with particular expertise in complex matters involving insurance litigation and medical negligence.
She has extensive experience in health litigation particularly in the NSW jurisdiction including personal injury, asbestos and public liability litigation and child abuse claims.
This is a temporary biography. A full biography will be published soon.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Alice was a Senior Solicitor in the NSW Government Crown Solicitor's Office where she has acted in defence of medical negligence cases.
- Law Society of NSW member
- Law Institute of Victoria member
- Australian Lawyers Alliance member
- Law Institute of Victoria Medical Negligence and Public Liability Committee member
- “Patient Concerns”, Law Institute Journal, November 2015