Beau Creson is a partner in the firm's Nashville office and a member of the Complex Commercial Litigation and Disputes group. Beau has tried multiple cases to verdict in federal and state courts, as well as arbitration. He represents businesses and their principals in a wide range of subject matters, including breach of contract, payor-payee disputes, intra-corporate disputes, fiduciary duty claims, fraud, and unfair competition.
He has experience in a variety of industries, including health care, real estate, financial services, consumer products, and pharmaceuticals.
Beau also represents health care clients nationwide in responding to civil and criminal governmental investigations and defending False Claims Act lawsuits. He represents pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, hospital systems, and other health care companies in health care fraud investigations involving the U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Attorneys' Offices, and other federal and state agencies. As part of this practice, he also undertakes internal investigations and counsels clients regarding health care compliance on various issues.
Beau also has extensive experience counseling clients regarding Tennessee’s Certificate of Need program. He has participated in multiple bench trials before the Tennessee Health Facilities Commission, as well as appeals of Commission decisions in Tennessee state court.
Prior to joining the firm, Beau served as an attorney at a full-service U.S. law firm where he represented clients in complex business litigation.
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2021 - 2022
- Ones to Watch, Intellectual Property Law, 2021 - 2022
- Ones to Watch, Litigation - Intellectual Property, 2021 - 2022
- Super Lawyers®
- Mid-South Rising Stars, 2016-present
- Nashville Young Leader’s Council - Fall 2020 Class
- Nashville Bar Association YLD Enterprise Award - 2019, 2015
- Nashville’s Top 30 Under 30 Honoree, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - 2018
- Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum, 2017–2018 Class
- The National Law Journal
- Included in Top Verdicts of 2016 for US$22,200,000 Verdict in Federal Jury Trial
- Nashville Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors, 2014–Present
- Executive Board, 2020–Present
- President, 2023
- Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum Steering Committee, 2018–Present
- Intern, Board of Directors for Greenways for Nashville, 2021
- Adjunct Professor of Business Law, Belmont University, 2015–2018
- Belmont University College of Law American Inn of Court, 2018–2019
- Harry Phillips American Inn of Court, 2016–2018
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Moderator, “Government Investigations: Current Trends, Lessons Learned, and Best Practices,” CLE Presentation for Association of Corporate Counsel, Tennessee Chapter, September 29, 2022
- Presenter, “Bar Service,” Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum, 25 February 2022
- Presenter, “Petition to Approve Board of Professional Responsibility Rule on Discrimination,” Debate Between Harry Phillips American Inn of Court and Belmont University College of Law American Inn of Court, 2019
- Presenter, “Rethinking 42 U.S.C. 1983 State Actor As the Business Evolves,” CoreCivic Outside Counsel Conference, 4 May 2017
- Co-Author, "Using Insurance Coverage To Fund Early Settlement," Law360. 8 February 2022.