Brianna Marshall is an associate in the firm’s Harrisburg office. She is a member of the Environment, Land, and Natural Resources practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Brianna served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable J. Andrew Crompton of the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. While at Boston College Law School, Brianna completed the Environmental Law Teaching Program, a nationally unique opportunity that provides upper year law students in the Boston area the ability to teach a university-level undergraduate Environmental Law and Policy course at Boston College. Brianna also participated in the Community Enterprise Clinic at Boston College Law School where she represented low- and moderate-income entrepreneurs, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations in business law and transactional matters. Through her legal internship experiences, Brianna held litigation roles within law firm, nonprofit, and in-house settings, including an environmental whistleblower organization and an international environmental services company.
- Land Use & Environmental Law Certificate, Boston College Law School Environmental Law Society
- Environmental Law Teaching Program Certificate, Boston College Law School
- Public Interest Designation Program Fellow, Boston College Law School
- Certificate of Pro Bono Excellence, Boston College Law School
- James S. Bowman American Inn of Court, Associate
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Liaison to the Administrative Law Section and Large Law Firm Committee
- Dauphin County Bar Association