Trial Experience: Charles Eisen is a trial lawyer with more than 35 years’ experience in the trial of jury and non-jury cases in federal and state courts throughout the country. He has tried numerous cases to jury verdict in federal and state courts and arbitration cases to Awards. Charles represents plaintiffs and defendants in litigation matters involving contracts, securities, banking, class action, construction, bankruptcy, intellectual property, real estate, and trusts and estates issues. He is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, in which fellowship is extended by invitation only to experienced trial lawyers within the top one percent of the trial bar in the United States and Canada.
Arbitration Experience: As a member of the National Panel of Arbitrators of the American Arbitration Association, Charles is a certified Level II Arbitrator who has arbitrated more than 100 multimillion-dollar disputes involving major corporations and individuals and is a lecturer and author in the field of arbitration. He is also a member of the CPR Panel of Distinguished Neutrals and the CPR Panel for Banking, Accounting and Financial Services. He has been selected by his peers for inclusion in Washington D.C. Super Lawyers – 2007 – 2017 Alternative Dispute Resolution).
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers (Member, District of Columbia State Committee)
- American Bar Association (Litigation Section)
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Past President, Jewish Foundation for Group Homes, Inc.
- Woodmont Country Club (Member, Executive Committee, Board of Governors)
- Princeton Club of Washington, D.C.
- Yale Law School Association of Washington, D.C.
- Captain, U.S. Army, Judge Advocate General Corps, 1967-1971
- "What Arbitration Agreement? Compelling Non-Signatories To Arbitrate," Dispute Resolution Journal, May-July 2001