Cheryl Choice is an associate in the firm’s Pittsburgh office. She is a member of the health care and FDA practice group.
Ms. Choice was the first person selected as a Pitt Law / K&L Gates Legal Fellow and has been active with the firm’s diversity and inclusion matters, as well as the firm’s pro bono work.
Previously, Ms. Choice spent two summers as a summer associate for the firm where she worked in a variety of practice areas including the firm’s real estate, trusts and estates, and non-profit tax groups. While in law school, Ms. Choice also interned with a large hospital system and the Allegheny County Office of Conflict Counsel and served as a teaching assistant for the University of Pittsburgh School of Law’s Health Care Compliance Certificate Program. Prior to her career in law, Ms. Choice worked in HIV/AIDS research and was a special education teacher.
- K&L Gates Diversity Fellowship
- Thomas M. Cooley, II, Legal Writing Award
- Wilder Mahood McKinley & Oglesby Family Law Award
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law Pro Bono Service Recognition Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa of Greater Pittsburgh (President) (2017 – Present)