Corporate Secretarial Executive
The candidate will be part of a growing team, acting as a key point of contact for a wide range of clients and colleagues. It is a dynamic role that will allow development not only on technical knowledge but also professional leadership skills and business acumen.
The candidate will be a key member of the team, committed to efficiently delivering corporate secretarial services, and building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Managing a portfolio of clients independently.
- Delivery of corporate secretarial services, including but not limited to Company incorporations, registration of foreign branches and representative offices, preparation of resolutions, and minutes of meetings of directors and shareholders.
- Execute e-filings with ACRA and other authorities, including registration and discharge of charges, transfer of shares, change of directors, amendments to constitutions, etc.
- Manage and monitor filing deadlines and compliance requirements for clients, including AGMs and Annual Returns.
- Maintain statutory and corporate records.
- Liaison with clients, auditors, lawyers and Government agencies.
- Onboarding of new client; ongoing monitoring and conducting client due diligence checks.
- Collaboration with other functions within the firm and across offices in other countries to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Actively assist in incorporating special corporate vehicles such as variable capital companies and companies limited by guarantee.
- Invoice Processing.
- Good interpersonal and strong oral and written communication skills, and an ability to communicate confidently and credibly.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, responsible, and able to work independently and multi-task.
- Comfortable, experienced, and enjoys working in a fast-paced legal environment.
- Good understanding of Singapore Companies Act regulations.
- Hands-on experience in electronic filing with ACRA.
- Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including confidence and ability to interact with senior level persons in a professional manner.
- Good organisational, time management, and prioritisation skills.
- A passion for processes improvements and able to exercise good judgement in appropriate escalation of work matters.
- Meticulous, and gives sound attention to thoroughness and accuracy in day-to-day work, taking pride in ensuring it is of the highest standard.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and DocuSign; familiarity with Xero is an advantage.
- Qualified company secretary (ICSA, CSIS) or similar corporate secretarial qualification is preferable, but not essential.
Years of Experience
- Minimum three years corporate secretarial experience in the Corporate Services Industry.
If you are keen to take up the challenge and be part of the team, we would like to hear from you by emailing us your detailed resume, stating current and expected salaries.
Submit your application with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.