David Neu is a partner in the firm's Seattle office, where he practices in the area of insolvency and creditor/debtor rights. In his practice, David represents debtors, trustees, committees and asset-purchasers in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and bankruptcy–related litigation as well as creditors in Chapter 11, 7, and 13 proceedings. He also frequently represents receivers and creditors in state-court receivership actions, and both lenders and borrowers in out-of-court workout negotiations and foreclosure proceedings.
Prior to joining the firm, David was an investment wholesaler for SAFECO Investment Company and SAFECO Life Company. He was also a summer associate at the firm in 2001.
- Ranked in Chambers USA, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (2012-2020)
- Selected to the Washington Super Lawyers List, Rising Star (2005-2007, 2009-2012)
- Named the Best Lawyers® 2020 Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law "Lawyer of the Year" for the Seattle, WA region
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights Law/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, 2018-2021
- President, Turnaround Management Association, Northwest Chapter, 2019
- Board of Directors, CENTS
- Bankruptcy Bar Committee Co-Chair, Federal Bar Association of Western Washington
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, King County Bar Association
- Former president, Bankruptcy Law Section, King County Bar Association
- Ninth Circuit Lawyer Representative