Eleonora Curreri is an associate in the firm’s Milan office where she is a member of the IP Procurement and Portfolio Management and Technology Transactions and Sourcing groups.
Eleonora manages trademarks and patent portfolios of national and international companies, advising clients on prosecution, litigation, infringement, and enforcement matters, including national and international filing strategies. She also has experience in negotiating and drafting IP related agreements, including sponsorship (influencer marketing), licensing, franchising, and software agreements. She also assists clients in cross-border transactions involving the transfer of IP assets.
Eleonora also assists clients, both national and international, in consumer and advertising law aspects as well as in prize-giving operations. She has also assisted clients interested in the provision of services through the blockchain technology.
Eleonora regularly assists clients both with their website and with General Data Protection Regulation compliance process, including assistance in the drafting of the related contractual documents and procedures, risk analysis, and handling of data breach.
Before joining the firm, she worked in the Milan office of a Big Four where she also dealt with blockchain projects.
- Professional Certification
- IAPP’s Certified Information Privacy Professional CIPP/E
- January 27, 2021 - Eleonora Curreri attended as a speaker at the “IM Entrepreneurial Lab project” dedicated to the students of Istituto Marangoni Fashion School. The seminar had the aim to show those main legal aspects to be considered at the start of a new business: organizational processes, regulations, IP and some practical advices for fashion and design start-ups.
- 15 January, 2021 - Eleonora Curreri attended as a speaker in a webinar organized together with Elite - Italian Stock Exchange and Invitalia on start-up financing aimed at the training of innovative SMEs and with a focus on the following topics: Governance, Shareholder Relations, Investment Agreements, Privacy and Data Protection, Intellectual Property and Stock Option Plan
- Attended summer law school in intellectual property rights at Peking University (China)