Our firm’s second German office is based in Frankfurt, an important financial and economic center of continental Europe with strong links to London, Paris, the United States, and the Asia Pacific region, as well as within the German marketplace itself.
With a bustling international business environment, Frankfurt is one of the world’s most important financial hubs and serves as a key location for international acquisitions. These distinctions are directly aligned with the strength of our advisory practice in the areas of Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Finance, and Tax Law, including a private clients practice. Our team also advises on restructuring and insolvency, capital markets law, and dispute resolution covering intellectual property litigation and international and national arbitration.
Our Frankfurt office works closely with our Berlin and Munich offices to constitute a seamless German practice. The distinctive feature of our legal services are efficient transaction and project management combined with increased partner involvement. We advise international and German industrial companies, banks, and financial investors, as well as the public sector, comprehensively on commercial law.
- The 2021 Chambers Europe Guide recognizes the firm and its lawyers among leaders in Germany in the areas of TMT: Media, Transportation: Rail & Aviation Asset Finance, Public Law: Public Procurement/PPP, Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market, and Investment Funds.
- The Legal 500 2021 EMEA Guide has ranked the firm among leaders in Germany in the areas of Corporate, Entertainment, Mergers and Acquisitions: Mid-sized Deals (SUB-€500M), Public Procurement, Real Estate, Tax, Investment Funds, and Lending and Borrowing.
- Recommended for Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions (JUVE 2007/08-2018/19, 2021/22)
- Recommended for Media Law (JUVE 2007/08-2018/19, 2021/22)
- Recommended for Private Equity Transactions (JUVE 2012/13-2018/19, 2021/22)
- Recommended for Public Procurement (JUVE 2011/12-2018/19, 2021/22)
- Recommended for Real Estate (JUVE 2018/19, 2021/22)
- Recommended for Transportation (JUVE 2021/22)
- Recommended for Venture Capital (JUVE 2021/22)