Our firm’s second German office is based in Frankfurt, an important financial and economic center of continental Europe with strong links to London, Paris, the United States, and the Asia Pacific region, as well as within the German marketplace itself.
With a bustling international business environment, Frankfurt is one of the world’s most important financial hubs and serves as a key location for international acquisitions. These distinctions are directly aligned with the strength of our advisory practice in the areas of corporate/M&A, finance, and tax law, including a private clients practice. Our team also advises on restructuring and insolvency, capital markets law, and dispute resolution covering intellectual property litigation and international and national arbitration.
Our Frankfurt office works closely with our Berlin and Munich offices to constitute a seamless German practice, advising comprehensively on national and international commercial law. The distinctive feature of our legal services is efficient transaction and project management combined with increased partner involvement. We advise international and German industrial companies, banks, and financial investors, as well as the public sector, comprehensively on commercial law.
- The 2020 Chambers Europe guide recognizes the firm among leaders in Frankfurt in the areas of TMT: Media, Public Law: Public Procurement/PPP, Real Estate, Transportation: Rail & Aviation Asset Finance, and Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market.
- The firm was ranked among leaders in Germany in the areas of Banking and Finance, Corporate/M&A, Real Estate and Construction, Media Entertainment, Public Procurement, and Tax by the 2020 Europe Legal 500 guide.
- Our German M&A practice is recommended for transactions in the range of up to 500 million euros (The Legal 500 Deutschland 2019, hereinafter: Legal 500)
- Recommended for Corporate/M&A (Legal 500, 2009-2019; JUVE 2007/08-2018/19)
- Recommended for Corporate law (JUVE 2007/08-2018/19; Legal 500, 2016-2019)
- Recommended for private equity transactions (JUVE 2012/13-2018/19)
- Recommended for real estate law (Legal 500, 2009-2019; JUVE 2018/19).
- Recommended for banking and finance law for loans and acquisition financing (Legal 500, 2014-2019) and for investment funds (Legal 500, 2016-2019).
- Recommended for tax law (Legal 500, 2016-2019)
- Recommended for media (JUVE 2007/08-2018/19; Legal 500, 2010-2019)
- Recommended for public procurement law (JUVE 2011/12-2018/19; Legal 500, 2012-2019)
- Recommended for Public Law - PPP (Legal 500, 2015-2019)