Grace Haidar is a litigation and international arbitration associate in the firm's Houston office. She is a member of the Oil and Gas group within the firm's Energy, Infrastructure, and Resources practice. Grace's primary focus is on complex commercial litigation and international arbitration in the energy industry.
Grace has experience with many of the major arbitration rules, including those of the ICC, AAA, ICDR, DIAC, LCIA, and ICSID.
Prior to joining the firm, Grace served as a litigation associate at the New York office of an international law firm. Through this role, Grace represented clients in complex commercial litigation matters, mass tort matters, in addition to government and internal investigations. Grace also served as a judicial intern to Judge Rosalyn Richter of the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Department, in 2018.
- Secretary, International Law Section of the Houston Bar Association, 2023-2024 term
- Member, New York International Arbitration Center (NYIAC) Program Committee
- Member, Houston International Arbitration Club
- Member, Young ITA at the Institute for Transnational Arbitration
- Moderator, “Regional Headquarters in Saudi Arabia: Houston, Do We Have A Problem?” hosted by the International Law Section of the Houston Bar Association, 2023
- IADC Contracts and Risk Management Conference, 2022, “Avoiding Contract Drafting Pitfalls,” presented with co-presenter Charles Lockwood