Grant Martin is an associate in the firm’s Pittsburgh office and a member of the real estate practice group. He has experience in all aspects of transactional real estate law, including acquisitions, sales, leasing, financing, development, and land use. He has represented clients in the retail, office, industrial, oil and gas, renewable energy, and hospitality industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Martin was a real estate associate in an Ohio-based law firm. During law school, he represented entrepreneurs and small businesses through two legal clinics in State College. In addition, he was a legal intern at FedEx Ground and a land title intern at Range Resources in the Pittsburgh area.
- Full-Tuition Scholarship at The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law
- CALI Excellence Awards for Highest Score: Legal Analysis, Research & Writing I; Operational Issues for Small Business Enterprises; Representing the Entrepreneur
- Penn State Law Review, Editorial Board
- Woolsack Honor Society
- Urban Land Institute Pittsburgh, Member of the Young Lawyers Division
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Association, Member
- A Cry for Clarity: Pennsylvania’s Method of Compensating Unleased Fractional Oil & Gas Owners, 121 Penn St. L. Rev. 927 (2017)