HR Perspective (Australia): What's on the HR Radar?
Labour, employment and workplace safety laws are making business headlines and for good reason. There is a myriad of changes across legislation, case law, trends and public expectations.
In the June HR Perspective, partner Michaela Moloney, senior associate John Monroe and lawyer Greta Marks highlight the developments likely to affect your business from the issues they have seen come across their desks since our last 'What's on the Radar' update in February, including:
- Return to the Workplace
- Contractors and Fixed Term Contracts - What's New?
- Casuals - What Laws Now Apply?
- Vaccinations and the Workplace - to Jab, or Not to Jab?
- Enterprise Bargaining - Recent Issues in HR
- Minimum Wages
- Superannuation Changes - Actions Required