Hannah Warren is a litigation associate with a primary focus in the energy, infrastructure and resources practice, specifically regarding complex commercial litigation and international arbitration in the on and offshore oil and gas industry. Hannah maintains a secondary focus in the labor, employment and workplace safety practice where she regularly counsels employers across the United States in the oil and gas, restaurant and hospitality, and construction and manufacturing industries regarding a broad range of workplace issues.
Hannah is also actively involved in pro bono engagements and a member of the firm’s global ethical supply chain task force.
Hannah served as a law clerk for the Honorable David Alan Ezra of the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii, sitting by designation in the Western District of Texas. In addition to her district court work, Hannah also prepared bench memoranda and memorandum dispositions for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, where Judge Ezra quarterly sits by designation.
Prior to joining the firm, Hannah was a summer associate in the firm’s Houston office.
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
- Christian Legal Society, Houston Chapter
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Presenter, “Global Ethical Supply Chain Issues for Offshore Oilfield Service Companies,” U.S./U.K. Comparative Law Seminar (November 2019)
- Presenter, “Case Updates on Leave Issues”, American Petroleum Labor Lawyers Association Annual Seminar (October 2019)
- Presenter, “Indemnities on Both Sides of the Atlantic,” U.S./U.K. Comparative Law Seminar (November 2018)
- Co-Author, “Eliminating Forced Labor from Your Company’s Supply Chains: Lessons Learned from 2018 and the Trends Developing for 2019” (February 2019)