Heather Horowitz is a partner at the firm’s New York office where she is a member of the real estate practice group. Heather specializes in real estate finance, including representing investment banks, private equity funds and other institutional lenders in the acquisition, origination, disposition and restructuring of mortgage and mezzanine construction, bridge, balance sheet and securitized loans secured by various asset classes throughout North America.
Prior to joining the firm Heather served as counsel at an international law firm where she gained extensive experience representing institutional clients in financing transactions, including senior and mezzanine lending, construction lending and preferred equity arrangements. Heather's clients have included private equity funds, foreign and domestic banks, investment banks and other institutional investors. Additionally, Heather has significant experience advising lenders and investors in connection with the financing and refinancing of loan facilities secured by hospitality and lodging portfolios.
- New York State Bar Association - Real Property Law Section
- American Bar Association, Section of Real Property, Trust & Estate Law
- We Can Work It Out – A Pre-Negotiation Letter Agreement Primer, ABA RPTE eReport 2020 Fall Issue, 4 December 2020
- Tips For Prenegotiation Letter Agreements In Loan Workouts, Law360, 19 June 2020
- Hotel Sector Trends in 2016 and Beyond: Value and Risk Drivers, written with Yasaman Givi, published in CRE Finance World, 23 June, 2016