Hydrogen Markets Americas Conference – Hydrogen in California, Hosted by S&P Global Platts
Buck Endemann will be moderating the panel "Hydrogen in California – New Initiatives and Outlook for Future Growth" to discuss the key areas of demand for hydrogen, policies supporting the growth of hydrogen, and the experience from pilot projects taking place across the state.
- Evaluating the key areas of hydrogen demand in California including manufacturing, chemicals, and transportation
- Policies supporting the growth of hydrogen in California
- Scaling up for increased use of fuel cell vehicles
- Role of utilities in building out hydrogen infrastructure
- Experience from pilot projects in California
- California’s experience and lessons for hydrogen in other parts of the country