Jin Enyi is an associate in the firm's London office. He is a member of the Asset Management and Investment Funds practice group.
His practice is focused on launching private investment funds and platforms for clients that raise capital across a global investor base. Furthermore, has extensive experience advising private equity sponsors, portfolio companies, management teams, and HNWIs on a wide variety of matters, including corporate advisory work, venture and PE transactions (including SEIS and EIS fundraises), M&As, and NED and executive onboarding.
Prior to joining the firm, Jin served as an associate with an international corporate law firm.
- Recipient of the Banking and Finance Law Prize, Queen Mary University of London, 2018 for the dissertation with the highest mark.
Jin was a teaching associate at Queen Mary University of London, where he taught LL.M. and M.Sc. students classes in Securities Regulation, Investment Banking Law, and financial technology law.
- Co-author, 'Cryptoassets and Other Virtual Assets as Property under Chinese Private Law' (2021) 9 JIBFL 668
- Co-author, 'Kautionistens opsigelsesmuligheder - særligt med fokus på ophør af en kautions materielle virkning efter DL 1-23-15' ET.2019.131
- Co-author, 'The Concept of Cryptocurrencies and Cryptotokens from an Islamic Law Perspective' (2018) 9 JIBFL 573
- Co-author, 'Security Interests over Bank Accounts in China' (2017) 11 JIBFL 716
- Co-author, 'Tabsbegrænsningspligtens udstrækning i tilfælde af aktiekurstab på et reguleret marked' ET.2017.160
- 'Firms open the door to fintech — and let new faces lead the way' (The Times, 18 May 2017)