Joanne Hepburn focuses on high stakes intellectual property and commercial litigation in state and federal court. She has successfully tried cases to verdict, and has substantial experience in TRO/preliminary injunction proceedings. She also has significant mediation and arbitration experience.
Prior to attending law school, Joanne worked as a DJ at several radio stations in the Midwest. She was also a DJ on KEXP, 90.3FM, in Seattle. She was a summer associate at Preston Gates & Ellis LLP in 2001.
- Recognized as a Washington “Rising Star” (2012).
- Washington State Bar Association Pro Bono Award (2011).
- Preston Gates & Ellis Jim Ellis Award (2005), awarded for outstanding pro bono service in the representation of a death row inmate.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle, Board Member, 2009-2013
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association, U.S.A., Board Member, 2013-2017