Kaitlin White is an associate at the firm’s Nashville office and is a member of the Commercial Disputes practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Kaitlin served as an associate at a full-service U.S. law firm where she represented clients in complex business litigation.
- Nashville’s Top 30 Under 30 Honoree, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2022
- Tomorrow’s Leaders Council, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2022-Present
- Honored as a “Top Tier Honoree” on Nashville’s Top 30 Under 30 list after personally raising over $45,000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2022
- Nashville Symphony Ball Late Party Committee, 2022
- Thistle Farms Board of Directors Intern, 2021-2022
- Nashville’s Young Leaders Council, 2021
- Belmont College of Law American Inn of Court, 2021-2022
- Nashville Bar Association, 2019-Present
- Tennessee Bar Association, 2019-Present
- “Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Tennessee Chapter Top 30 Under 30 Celebration,” Nashville Lifestyles, 19 August 2022
- “Nashville's Top 30 Under 30 leaders named for 2022,” Main-Street Nashville, 11 May 2022
- “Symphony Ball 2022 Late Party,” Nashville Symphony, 2022