Kimberly McKenzie is an associate at the firm’s Raleigh office. She is a member of the real estate practice group and focuses her practice on all aspects of commercial real estate including commercial leasing, acquisitions and sales, and real estate finance. Kimberly is a LEED Green Associate (LEED-GA), a distinction she earned through the Green Building Certification Institute.
Kimberly was a summer associate at K&L Gates in 2017. Before attending law school, Kimberly gained experience in the fields of renewable energy, energy efficiency and historic preservation, having worked as a policy associate with a national preservation non-profit organization in Washington, D.C. and as an analyst with a national renewable energy and public utilities law firm in Cary, North Carolina.
- Recipient, Justin Miller Citizenship Award at Duke University School of Law
- Recipient, Best Oralist Award in LRAW II
- North Carolina Bar Association, Real Property Section
- American Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Triangle Chapter
- Duke Law School 1GP Alumni Mentorship Program
- Duke University Alumni Association