Kristen Del Sole is partner in the Pittsburgh office and is engaged in a variety of litigation matters in federal and state courts. She has broad experience in all aspects of discovery, mediations, settlement negotiations and trial.
Kristen is experienced in estate settlement, guardianship proceedings and probate litigation. She has broad experience representing both beneficiaries and fiduciaries, both corporate and private.
Kristen’s practice general litigation practice has included defending toxic tort claims arising from exposure to hazards from products or premises, and has served as both national and local trial counsel for clients facing mass tort claims that are pending in jurisdictions across the United States. In addition, Kristen has experience representing health care providers in litigation and arbitration in state and federal court.
She was recognized by the National Diversity Council as one of the 2012 Most Powerful and Influential Women.
Kristen was a judicial extern for former Chief Justice Ralph Cappy, Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Civil Procedural Rules Committee (2014-current)
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Orphans’ Court Procedural Rules Committee (2004-2010)
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Appellate Court Procedural Rules Subcommittee on Family Fast Track (2008)
- Every Child Inc., Board Chair of Research Development Committee (2014-August 2017
- Every Child Inc., Board Char (Current)