Krzysztof Paluch is an associate in the firm’s Berlin office and a member of the Corporate practice area and the Mergers and Acquisitions practice group. He advises national and international clients on corporate law, in particular on mergers and acquisitions, stock corporation and limited liability company law as well as on corporate litigation.
Krzysztof joined the firm as an associate in April 2021. From 2017 to 2021 he worked as a research associate and has been a doctoral candidate at the Chair of Civil Law, Commercial and Business Law at the European University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder). Krzysztof completed an LL.M. as part of his studies and obtained a magister degree in polish law in Poznań. During his legal clerkship he worked for international commercial law firm in Berlin and has completed various internships, i. a. at the Public prosecutor's office in Frankfurt /Oder, the Polish Embassy in Vienna, StepStone Deutschland GmbH, and the Chamber of Industry and Commerce East Brandenburg.
- Scholarship holder of the German Academic Scholarship Foundation
- Member of the student legal aid center in Słubice
- German Federal Bar Association
- The Impact of the ECJ Case Law on International Company Law in Germany and Poland (in German: Die Auswirkung der EuGH- Rechtsprechung auf das Internationale Gesellschaftsrecht in Deutschland und Polen), DPJZ, p. 29 et seq., 2011
- The simple joint stock company - A new legal form in Polish corporate law?, WiRO, p. 327 et seq., 2018