Made in America Policies
Federal policies focused on "Buy American" initiatives will impact companies of all sizes with federal supply contracts and construction contracts. Suppliers and subcontractors conducting business with federal prime contracts may also be impacted by flow-down requirements. Our Made in America Policies series provides "Buy American" resources and thought leadership for business professionals.
Government publications and additional resources are available at the "Read more" link below.
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement: New Qualifying County-Lithuania (DFARS Case 2022-D012), Federal Register, 18 March 2022
- Federal Acquisition Regulations: Amendments to the Buy American Act Requirements, Federal Register, 7 March 2022
- Increasing Opportunities for Domestic Sourcing and Reducing the Need for Waivers from Made in America Laws, Memorandum from the Office of Management and Budget, 11 June 2021
- Executive Order on Ensuring the Future Is Made in All of America by All of America's Workers, White House Briefing Room, 25 January 2021
- Federal Acquisition Regulation: Amendments to the FAR Buy American Requirements. Federal Register, 30 July 2021
- Real Steps Towards "Buy American" Compliance, Briefing Papers, May 2019
- Buy American Act and Trade Agreement Act Overview: a presentation handout by Stu Nibley and Amy Hoang
- "What Biden Buy American Order Means For Gov't Contracting," Law360, 9 February 2021
- "New 'Buy American' Rules Bear Risks For Prime Contractors,” Law360, 14 September 2020
- “Pharma Ruling Broadens Gov't Drug Procurement Options,” Law360, 24 February 2020
- “How Agencies 'Buy Foreign' Under the Buy American Act,” Law360, 5 February 2019