Marcella Gigante is an associate at the firm’s Milan office. She is a member of the investment management practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Marcella served as a junior associate at a Swiss law firm where she advised professional investors and alternative investment fund managers with structuring of investment funds, fundraising, financing activities, maintenance, and disposition of portfolio investments.
Marcella graduated with honors in 2017 from University Catholic of the Sacred Heart of Milan. In 2017, she studied full-time at the Business School of Sole 24 Ore of Mila and received a master in business and corporate law. She was admitted to the bar in 2019.
- Mentioned, "K&L Gates with Indotek in the expansion in Italy," MonitorImmobiliare, 1 June 2022.
- Mentioned, "Kairos enters venture capital with K&L Gates. The first two investments," LegalCommunity.it, 10 May 2022
- Articles in NT+ Diritto (Italy), LegalCommunity.it (Italy), and The Global Legal Chronicle (Italy) note Milan partner Giovanni Meschia and associates Rodolfo Margaria and Marcella Gigante advised The Techshop SGR SpA in the first closing of their venture capital fund, March 2022.
- Mentioned, "K&L Gates together with The Techshop in the first closing of their venture capital fund," NT+ Diritto (Italy), LegalCommunity.it (Italy), and The Global Legal Chronicle (Italy), 14 March 2022.
- An NTPlusDiritto.it (Italy) article notes Milan partner Giovanni Meschia and associate Marcella Gigante are advising on a European Investment Fund.