Meghan Tierney is an associate in the firm's Chicago office. She is a member of the IP procurement and portfolio management practice group. Meghan focuses her practice on trademark clearance, prosecution, enforcement, and overall portfolio management and brand protection. Meghan also assists in counseling clients on compliance with U.S. advertising and marketing regulations.
Additionally, Meghan works with the technology transactions group in drafting a variety of agreements, including technology licenses, affiliate marketing agreements, and consulting agreements.
Previously, Meghan served as a summer associate and law clerk at the firm where she worked on projects related to trademarks, copyright, and technology transactions. Prior to law school, she served as a patent specialist with the firm and was responsible for foreign prosecution of client patent portfolios.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Chicago-Kent Law Review, Executive Notes and Comments Editor 2018-2019
- Society of Women in Law, Philanthropy Chair 2018-2019
- Connections for Abused Women and their Children, Associate Board Member
- President Trump’s Big, Beautiful Wall: Discrimination, Eminent Domain, and the Public Use Requirement, 94 CHI.-KENT. L. REV 179 (2019)