Melody Alemansour is an associate in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. She is a member of the Government Contracts and Procurement Policy and International Trade practice groups.
Prior to joining the firm, Melody worked as a consultant for a financial and emerging technologies company in Washington, D.C. Through this role she conducted research on various regulatory and business affairs pertinent to the financial services industry, as well as drafted language for notice and comment rulemaking. Additionally, Melody previously served as a summer associate at the firm’s D.C. office, where she conducted legal research to assist in the preparation of cases. Melody also drafted memoranda to provide compact information to attorneys in various practice groups.
- Recipient of Dean's Achievement Award for leadership and contributions to Georgetown Law (May 2020)
- Recipient of Dean's Certificate for service to Georgetown Law (May 2020)
- Recipient of Washington Law Reporter Award for contributions to Georgetown Law's Student Bar Association (May 2020)
- Recipient of Frederick B. Abramson Award for innovation in co-creating the Let's Brief It Podcast through the D.C. Bar (May 2020)
- Member, Recent Alumni Advisory Council (RAAC), Georgetown Law
- Moderator, Connecting with Current Students panel on graduating during a financial crisis, Georgetown Law Office of Alumni Affairs, (17 March 2021)
- Panelist, Bar Exam Advice Panel, Georgetown Law Office of Alumni Affairs, (26 March 2021)
- “3 Tips for Law Students Navigating COVID,” D.C. Bar Communities Newsletter, Winter 2021