N. K. Rajarh’s practice encompasses a wide spectrum covering both civil and criminal litigation, insurance law, and family law. Many of his high-profile commercial and criminal cases at the Singapore High Court and the Court of Appeal have since become entrenched as ground-breaking precedents in Singapore case law.
Prior to joining the firm, N. K. Rajarh had over thirty years of experience as a litigator, primarily focusing on tort, as well as criminal litigation. He graduated from the University of Singapore in 1979 with an Honours Degree in Law, and has a Diploma in Business Law from the National University of Singapore. He was admitted to the Supreme Court of Singapore as an advocate and solicitor in 1980.
- Chairman, School Advisory Committee of Greenwood Primary school - 2001 to 2015 and vice-chairman from 2015 to date
- Committee member of Law Society Criminal Legal Aid Scheme 1986-1987 and a volunteer lawyer since 1986
- Member of Admissions Committee of the Law Society of Singapore, 1996 -1997
- Member of Drug Rehabilitation Review Committee since 2001
- Member of Publications Consultative Panel constituted under the Infocomm Media Development Authority since 2009
- Member of the Board of Visitors of Community Rehabilitation Centre
- Member of the Inquiry Panel constituted under the Legal Profession Act since Sept 2013
- Volunteer Referee- Small Claims Tribunal of the State Courts of Singapore since August 2015
- Honorary Legal Advisor- Security Association of Singapore 2010 to 2017
- Member of Library Consultation Panel constituted under the National Library Board
- Trainer in Advocacy Module conducted by the Law Society of Singapore from 2003 to date