Natalia Holliday is an associate in the firm’s Pittsburgh office and a member of the Estate Planning and Trust & Estates practice group.
This is a temporary biography. A complete biography will be available soon.
Prior to joining the firm, Natalia served as a fiduciary advisor for a national financial services corporation, where she worked directly with beneficiaries to manage trusts, trust documents, and related financial matters. Before this, she served as an associate in the estates and trusts practice of a law firm based in Pittsburgh.
- Raymond F. Sekula Award for Diligence in the Study of Law
- Abraham & Anna Helman Memorial Prize
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Accounting for Lawyers
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Animal Law
- Allegheny County Bar Association Women in the Law Division, Council
- ACBA WLD, Committee to Advance Professionalism, Education Subcommittee, Chair
- ACBA WLD, Liaison to the Committee on Diversity and Inclusion
- ACBA Probate & Trust Section, Council
- ACBA Probate & Trust Section, Editing Committee
- Bona Fide Bellevue, Board Member
- Moderator, “Understanding Rule 8.4(g) and Navigating Bias in the Profession as an Associate,” ACBA CLE, February 2022
- Moderator, “Estates and Trusts for the Non-Estates and Trusts Attorney,” ACBA CLE, June 2021