Nidhi Narielwala is an associate in the firm’s Chicago office. She is a member of the privacy, data security, and technology transactions practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Nidhi served as an associate at an AMLaw 50 international law firm where she focused her practice on regulatory and transactional issues in information technology and outsourcing, including global privacy and data security regulation, and comprehensive privacy compliance programs. Additionally, Nidhi advised various healthcare clients on their HIPAA-compliance programs and assisted clients in various sectors, including entertainment, manufacturing, automotive, and consumer goods, with GDPR and CCPA compliance programs. Nidhi also reviewed and revised various technology transactions agreements, including cloud computing software, autonomous software, and technology services agreements, and assisted with data privacy, technology, and intellectual property due diligence for M&A transactions.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US), International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- 2018 Graduate Fellow Alumni Representative, Alumni Network Leadership Council, Public Interest Law Initiative
- Board Member, ACLU of Illinois’ Next Generation Society
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
- South Asian Bar Association (SABA)
- Post-Digital Era Reconciliation Between United States and European Union Privacy Law Enforcement, 17 Wash. U. Global Stud. L. Rev. 707, 2018
- Twitter Shines a Spotlight on Local Government Data Demands, ACLU Northern California, 27 November 2017