Olivia Coburn is a lawyer in the intellectual property group in Melbourne. She regularly advises clients on protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights including trade marks, design and copyright infringement as well as the misuse of confidential information and trade practices cases.
Olivia also assists clients with advice on brand name and product clearance, domain name recovery, customs programs, anti-counterfeiting programs and the filing and prosecution of registered designs.
Prior to joining the intellectual property group, Olivia was a graduate and worked in the restructuring and insolvency and commercial technology and sourcing teams, gaining experience in commercial litigation and a broad range of technology and broadcasting transactions as well as advisory work.
Prior to joining the firm, Olivia worked in the in-house legal team of a Fortune 500 company.
- Law Institute of Victoria, Member
- Victorian Women Lawyers, Member
- “Double Trouble," Ragtrader, April 2019
- “How Zara's court loss could affect you,” Ragtrader, 7 September 2018
- “Designed To Last,” Ragtrader, 1 September 2018
- “Fashion distributors, you need to read this now,” Ragtrader, 22 August 2018
- “Drawing Parallels,” Ragtrader, 1 August 2018
- “IP: Lock & Key,” Ragtrader, 6 June 2018