Peter Lupson has more than 20 years of experience in labour and employment law. He acts for employers in the corporate and the public sectors and practices in the areas of employment law, industrial relations and equal opportunity law.
His employment law experience includes advising in unfair dismissal and adverse action claims, redundancies, employment contracts and agreements, senior executive employment, confidential information and restraint of trade. Peter's labour law experience includes advising on enterprise bargaining, award interpretation, industrial action and union disputes, restructuring and organisational change and transmission of business. His equal opportunity law experience includes defending discrimination and sexual harassment claims. Peter also advises on employment liability policies and risk management strategies.
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia™ for Employee Benefits Law (2021-present)
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia™ for Labour and Employment Law (2020-present)
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia™ for Occupational Health and Safety Law (2014-present)
- Centre of Employment and Labour Relations Law at the University of Melbourne, Advisory Board member
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria member
- Australian Labour Law Association member
- Pro-bono support to The Reach Foundation