Phil Lee is a partner in the firm’s New York office, where he focuses on M&A and private equity transactions.
He represents strategic and private equity clients in a variety of domestic and cross-border transactions, including:
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures,
- leveraged buyouts,
- joint ventures,
- debt and equity investments,
- fund formation, and
- portfolio company operations.
Phil represents clients across a broad range of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, technology and alternative energy.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Phil practiced in the M&A and private equity team of a leading Australian national law firm, where he assisted the practices into becoming a market leader in the Australian mid-market M&A landscape.
- New York Bar Association
- Member of the Law Society of NSW
- Contributor to the Australian chapter of Getting the Deal Through – Corporate Governance, a multi-jurisdictional guide to corporate governance in 35 countries