Rishik Elias Menon is a member of the corporate/M&A practice group. His primary area of practice is banking & asset finance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, fintech, and banking regulatory compliance.
Prior to joining the legal practice, Rishik worked as a Foreign Service Officer in Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs. His notable experiences include working closely with international financial institutions, including the IMF, the World Bank, and the World Trade Organization.
He was admitted to the Singapore bar in 2017, and has since practiced mainly corporate and transactional work, as well as regulatory compliance with a focus on the financial services industry.
- Member, Catholic Lawyers Guild
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Mensa Singapore
- Member, Asian Criminological Society
- Benefactor Member, Singapore Indian Education Trust