Rodolfo Margaria is an associate at the firm’s Milan office. He is a member of the Asset Management and Investment Funds practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Rodolfo mainly dealt with issues of a regulatory nature connected with the investment management sector, with specific regard to alternative investments, the establishment of investments reserved for professional investors operating in the venture capital and private equity sector, to the marketing of investment funds, structured finance transactions, acquisition finance, corporate lending, and derivatives. He assisted funds, asset management companies, banks, financial institutions, as well as financial intermediaries in the fulfilment of regulatory obligations relating to investment management, the provision of investment services, banking, and payment services.
- Ranked by The Legal 500 EMEA for Fund Formation as “Rising Star” (2023)
Prior to joining the firm, Rodolfo practiced with prominent Italian law firms in Milan specialized in the field of collective investment management services.
- The distribution of financial instruments issued by Italian unlisted credit institutions on multilateral trading facilities, Across the EUniverse n. 23, ottobre 2017, in lexology.com
- Equity Crowdfunding in Italy, Across the EUniverse n. 22, luglio 2017 in lexology.com
- Urgent measures to protect savings in the Italian banking system, Across the EUniverse n. 19, febbraio 2017 in lexology.com
- Negoziazione algoritmica e mirror trading: dinamiche operative e qualificazioni giuridiche, Approfondimenti, in DirittoBancario.it, 2015.
- La Responsabilità della banca depositaria alla luce della proposta di direttiva UCITS V - 2012/0168, in DirittoBancario.it, 2012.
- Mentioned, "Kairos enters venture capital with K&L Gates. The first two investments," LegalCommunity.it, 10 May 2022
- Articles in NT+ Diritto (Italy), LegalCommunity.it (Italy), and The Global Legal Chronicle (Italy) note Milan partner Giovanni Meschia and associates Rodolfo Margaria and Marcella Gigante advised The Techshop SGR SpA in the first closing of their venture capital fund, March 2022.
- Mentioned, "K&L Gates together with The Techshop in the first closing of their venture capital fund," NT+ Diritto (Italy), LegalCommunity.it (Italy), and The Global Legal Chronicle (Italy), 14 March 2022.