Sabrina Rearick is an associate in the firm’s Pittsburgh office and a member of the real estate, investment, development and finance practice group. She focuses her practice on all aspects of transactional real estate law, including acquisitions and sales, commercial leasing, real estate financing and development, and land use and zoning matters. Her experience includes representation of clients in the hospitality, office, energy, alternative energy, and industrial sectors.
Ms. Rearick was a summer associate in the firm’s Pittsburgh office in 2015. During law school, she was a law clerk for Judge John A. Zottola of the Orphans Court for the Fifth Judicial District of Pennsylvania and worked as an editor on the first global textbook on food law with Food Law International. Additionally, Ms. Rearick was a research assistant to Dean Nancy Perkins and worked for the Duquesne University School of Law’s Urban Development Clinic.
- Duquesne University School of Law Dean’s Scholarship for Excellence (2014-2015; 2015-2016)
- CALI Excellence Awards in Federal Civil Procedure, Environmental Law, and Mineral Leases and Conveyances
- Outstanding Oral Argument, Duquesne University School of Law Legal Research and Writing Program
- Duquesne Law Review, Staff Editor 2014-2015 and Production Editor 2015-2016
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member of the Real Property Section and the Young Lawyers Division
- Survey of Pennsylvania Privacy and Related Claims Against the Media, MLRC 50-State Survey 2017-18: Media Privacy and Related Law
- Survey of Pennsylvania Privacy and Related Claims Against the Media, MLRC 50-State Survey 2016-17: Media Privacy and Related Law Articles. 2016-2017.
- Sabrina R. Rearick, Eliminating Antibiotic Use in Animal Production: Responding to Scientific Evidence of an Impending Global Health Crisis, 54 DUQ. L. REV. 537 (2016).