Saman Rejali is a member of the firm's labor and employment and commercial disputes practice groups. Saman represents management in all aspects of employment law, with a focus on employment-related litigation. She has successfully represented public and private companies in lawsuits involving claims of wrongful termination, whistleblower retaliation, employment discrimination, defamation, breach of contract, unfair business practices, trade secrets, and fraud, and in wage and hour class actions. Saman has extensive trial experience and has been second chair in jury trials and in arbitration.
Saman regularly counsels a broad spectrum of clients on terminations, employment discrimination, wage and hour, FMLA, ADA, OSHA, restrictive covenants, and employment policies. Saman also has experience with insurance coverage, entertainment litigation, unfair competition, false advertising, defamation, and appellate matters.
Saman has represented clients from a wide variety of industries and trades, including tech, entertainment, banking and financial services, telecommunications, apparel, manufacturing, construction, transportation, hospitality, health care, retail, and service industries.
During law school, Saman externed for the Honorable Alex Kozinski, Chief Judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. She was a summer associate for K&L Gates in 2009.
- Speaker/Moderator, Handling Workplace Complaints in the Return to Work Era, May 2022
- Speaker, New California Employment Laws for 2022, October 2021
- Moderator, Virtual mediations (Virtual Litigation Training Series), August 2020
- Speaker, California Labor and Employment Update 2016, K&L Gates Los Angeles, March 2016
- Speaker, Labor & Employment Update/Top Ten CA Issues, 2016 ACC-SoCal In-House Counsel Conference, January 2016