Savannah Hardingham is an intellectual property (IP) lawyer with experience in the protection, management, exploitation and enforcement of IP rights including trade marks, copyright and designs. She has a broad range of litigation experience which includes IP matters as well as disputes regarding the misuse of confidential information, defamation, passing off and misleading and deceptive conduct.
Savannah has acted for a range of clients including architects and designer builders, as well as brand owners, designers and retailers in the fashion, footwear and furniture industries.
- Law Institute of Victoria member
- Victorian Women Lawyers' Association member
- Australian Arts Law Centre panel of volunteer lawyers member
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand member
- Housing Industry Association (HIA) member
- “Double Trouble,” Ragtrader, April 2019
- “IP: Lock & Key,” Ragtrader, 6 June 2018
- “Copycats fall Flat,” Ragtrader, November 2017
- “Double Trouble,” Ragtrader, June 2017
- “Import Rort,” Ragtrader, April 2017
- “Social Media: the sequel,” Ragtrader, October 2016
- “Cash for comment,” Ragtrader, June 2016
- “A model business,” Ragtrader, February 2016
- “The people's paint,” Ragtrader, December 2015