Tracey Jordan is a real estate lawyer with over 25 years' experience in property, property funds management, leasing and property development. Her property experience includes advising on sales and acquisitions, due diligence, development and commercial and retail leasing.
Tracey advises both government and private clients on areas of commercial property transactions and developments, planning, and retail and commercial leasing. Her property funds expertise includes fund establishment, asset and investment management, and the acquisition and disposal of interests in property funds.
Tracey's clients benefit from her private practice experience and her commercial acumen and concise, solutions-based approach.
Prior to joining the firm, Tracey was general counsel for the Charter Hall Group and National Head of Funds Management for the Stockland Group.
Non-executive Director of Sydney Philharmonia Limited, and Chair of the Governance Committee for the Sydney Philharmonia (May 2017 to date)
Member, Legal Working Committee advising the ACT Asbestos Taskforce
Member of the Property Council of Australia Committee for the National Leasing Reform Project, (2004 – 2008)
Member, ACT Racing Appeals Tribunal (2004 – 2007)
- Various seminars as in-house Counsel to service providers (law firms, accounting firms) on aspects of client management and in-house legal issues
- Internal seminars as in-house Counsel to the various businesses on key leasing issues, joint venture arrangements and the role of directors on boards
- External client seminars on ACT crown leasing issues and the development process in the ACT
- Internal and external seminars for both the ACT Law Society and the ACT Division of the Property Council of Australia on the new asbestos laws and planning laws within the ACT in 2004 and 2005, and planning laws
- Property Council of Australia (ACT Division) Planning Reform Submission in 2005