Tricia Argentine McNeill is an associate in the firm’s Charlotte office and is a member of the banking and asset finance practice group. She focuses her practice on commercial lending, corporate finance, private equity and mezzanine financing and commercial real estate finance transactions. She represents both lenders and public and private borrowers in connection with secured and unsecured syndicated credit facilities, asset-based loans and acquisition financing. Her clients include public and privately held companies, private equity and mezzanine investment funds and leading national banks.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Tricia was a judicial intern for Justice Cheri Beasley in the North Carolina Supreme Court. She was also a summer associate at K&L Gates in 2014.
- Deputy President of the Hispanic National Bar Association - Region VI (North and South Carolina), 2016 - 2018
- Representative of the Young Lawyers Division of the Hispanic National Bar Association - Region VI (North and South Carolina), 2015-2016
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Closing a Finance Transaction But Were Too Afraid to Ask, May 23, 2017
- Comment, “Grandparents Act As ‘National Guard’ of Their Families – Always Eager and Ready to Respond When in Need: A Call for Expansion of Grandparent Visitation Rights in North Carolina,” 37 N.C. CENT. L. REV. 68, 2014