Dr. Uwe Lieschke is a counsel in the firm’s Berlin office. He mainly focuses his practice on dispute resolution and litigation in all areas of commercial law. Uwe has a long-time experience in advising on complex litigation matters relating to contracts and corporate law, in particular in resolving disputes among shareholders as well as in the field of reorganization. Having a solution-focused approach, he also advises, in addition, on commercial, insolvency and general contract law issues as well as assists in corporate housekeeping matters. His clients include industrial and technology companies in various industries, as well as medium-sized companies, and their shareholders and managing directors.
Uwe joined the firm in January 2007. From 2002 to 2006 he worked as a lawyer in the corporate department of the Berlin office of a European law firm.
- German Association of Corporate Law (Member)
- Working Committee on Commercial and Corporate Law of the German Bar Association (Member)
Uwe publishes and lectures on commercial and corporate law matters.
- "Die Verjährungsfalle im Gesamtschuldnerausgleich [Limitation trap within joint debtors' compensation]", together with: Dr. Alexander Hartmann, in: WM, volume 5, 2011, pp. 205 et seqq.
- „Zur Verjährung des Ausgleichsanspruchs unter Gesamtschuldnern [Limitation of the compensation claim among joint and several debtors]“, OLG Karlsruhe, comments on the decision dated 05.11.2008 – 7 U 2/08, Betriebs-Berater, BB 2009, p. 1210
- „Die Weisungsbindungen der Gemeindevertreter in Aufsichtsräten kommunaler Unternehmen [The binding instructions of the community representatives in the supervisory boards of municipal companies]“, Peter Lang (2002)