Victoria Williamson is a Corporate practice associate in the firm’s Seattle office. Her practice focuses on general corporate and securities law, including mergers and acquisitions, cross border transactions, public and private securities offerings, corporate governance, equity and debt financing, venture capital and private equity investments. She represents startup and emerging growth companies through formation, financing, and exit.
Prior to joining the firm, Victoria served as an associate at a full-service, international business law firm. Victoria’s primary focus was in domestic and international investments for public and private institutional investors across a range of alternative investments, including private equity funds, hedge funds, and domestic and global real estate funds.
- Oregon Law Review
- American Business Law Journal
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon, Judicial Extern
- National Native American Law School Association, Moot Court Competitor
- Oregon Law Student Public Interest Fund, Director of Auction Operations
- Center for Law and Public Policy, Fellow
- Legal Research and Writing, Tutor
- UO Business Law Clinic
- University of Washington Kappa Alpha Theta - Alpha Lambda Chapter, Chief of Operations Advisor