Warren Phelops is a partner in the telecom, media and technology, the sports and the betting and gaming practice groups of K&L Gates.
He focuses his practice on international regulatory, corporate, joint ventures, commercial rights, media, technology, marketing & advertising in a range of industries, but sport and gambling in particular.
Warren qualified as a lawyer in 1992. He trained and qualified at Slaughter and May into one of their corporate and commercial groups before joining the firm in 1993.
- Sports Resolutions UK, (Director)
- International Sports Law Review, (Editorial board)
- World Online Gambling Law Report, (Editorial board)
- World Sports Law Report, (Editorial board)
Warren has spoken at a number of domestic and international sports business conferences.
- Warren regularly writes for leading sports industry and legal journals and his opinions are often quoted in the press and on television and radio. He is co-author of the sports law bible, Butterworths: Sports Law & practice.