Cathryn Palfrey has eight years of experience in commercial litigation, four of those years as a lawyer. She has instructed on cases which have proceeded to trials and contested hearings, on matters involving fraud, negligence, breach of contract, breach of directors' duties, prosecutions and corruption.
Cathryn is well versed in providing tailored advice to clients in a range of industries, including mining services, engineering, construction, sport, insurance and real estate. She has a particular interest in representing individuals and companies in relation to investigations, crisis management and prosecutions, both criminal and regulatory.
Prior to joining the firm in September 2017, Cathryn was a lawyer at a specialist commercial litigation firm in Perth.
- Law Society of WA member
- Women Lawyers of WA member
- Pro-bono work for the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Involved in various community-based organisations focused on crisis management and emergency services
- Overseas assignment with Australian Volunteers International
- Mentioned, "Woman gets $22K fine and 10 year ban for horse neglect," RSPCA.org.au and MirageNews.com, 19 May 2021