Clara Schmit is an associate in the firm’s Paris office. She is a member of the commercial technology and sourcing practice group.
She advises clients in matters related to information technology, intellectual property and data protection law. Clara has experience in industries of media and telecommunications, e-commerce, advertising, health, online services and luxury.
She advises French and international clients on issues relating to:
- Intellectual property (copyrights, trademarks, designs, domain names, trade secrets);
- Unfair competition, commercial and consumer law;
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial and IT contracts (licensing outsourcing, SaaS, integration, cloud) and technology transfers.
Clara was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2017. Prior to joining the firm, Clara served as an associate for a Paris boutique firm specializing in startups and venture capital where she focused her practice on the drafting of commercial contracts, consumer protection advisory, and trademarks and copyrights for intellectual property, information technology, and data protection.
- CIPP/E, International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Spamalot ou la quête des consentements nécessaires au filtrage des courriers électroniques, Revue Lamy Droit de l'Immatériel Article, June 2017