Hans Beyer is a counsel at K&L Gates and a member of the restructuring and insolvency practice group, as well as the corporate M&A practice group. He has been advising companies on complex M&A transactions on both buy-side and sell-side for many years, as well as on all corporate law issues outside and within restructuring situations. In addition, he advises companies in the area of out-of-court restructuring, also with the help of the advantages of the new StaRUG proceedings, as well as through structured self-administration and protective shield proceedings in insolvency, also taking advantage of the restructuring options with an insolvency plan. Furthermore, he advises banks and suppliers, managing directors, board members and supervisory board members on compliance and liability issues preventively, but also in restructuring and insolvency situations.
Hans Beyer joined K&L Gates in 2020. Prior to that, he worked for many years in several law firms, focusing on corporate M&A, restructuring, reorganization and insolvency law.
- Member of the German Bar Association
- Member of the Frankfurt Bar Association
- Member of Mergers & Acquisitions Alumni Deutschland e.V.
- “Sanieren mit dem StaRUG: von der Regelung einer finanziellen Schieflage bis zur Durchsetzung eines Gesellschafterwechsels - ein Praxisbericht“ (Restructuring with StaRUG: from the settlement of a financial imbalance to the enforcement of a change of shareholders - a practical report) in: Betriebs-Berater (BB) 20/2022, together with Dr. Georg Bernsau
- “Die praktische Anwendung der Regelungen des StaRUG in einem größeren Restrukturierungsverfahren“ (The practical application of StaRUG provisions in a major restructuring proceeding), in: Zeitschrift für das gesamte Insolvenz-und Sanierungsrecht (ZInsO) 48/2021, S. 2533, together with Dr. Georg Bernsau
- “Die Sanierung einer kapitalmarktfinanzierten Gesellschaft mit den Instrumenten des StaRUG – ein Praxisbericht” (Restructuring of a Capital Market Financed Company with the Instruments of the StaRUG - a Practical Report), in: INDAT-Report 09/2021, with Dr. Matthias Hofmann, Dr. Georg Bernsau and Nadja Raiss