Insight on the Potential Implications of Brexit
A British exit from the European Union could have potentially far reaching consequences for businesses with operations or commercial interests in the EU. On 9 March 2016 K&L Gates’ London office hosted a panel discussion on the implications of Brexit. This included perspectives and analysis from the UK, the Eurozone and the US.
A video which summarizes the key considerations for businesses in addition to exclusive pre-event interview footage with our speakers can be viewed below.
Speakers for this event included:
- Martin Lane, Managing Partner, Europe at K&L Gates LLP
- Charles Powell, Director at international and strategic think-tank Elcano Royal Institute. Charles is also an acting member of the European Council on Foreign Relations
- Savvas Savouri, Chief Economist at Toscafund Asset Management
- Dan Crowley, Public Policy Partner at K&L Gates LLP Washington DC. Dan previously served as Chief Government Affairs Officer at the Investment Company Institute
- Jacob Ghanty, Investment Management, Financial Services and Regulatory Partner at K&L Gates LLP London