Jonathan Miner is a partner in the firm’s Seattle office and is a member of the corporate practice group. His practice focuses on the representation of public and private companies and investors in a wide range of corporate, securities and business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, 1933 and 1934 Act Securities and Exchange Commission filings, securities offerings and financings. His experience also includes formation and funding of emerging growth companies and venture capital and private equity investments.
Jonathan joined K&L Gates in 2014. Prior to joining K&L Gates, Mr. Miner was an associate at a New York law firm where he represented U.S. and foreign companies conducting initial public offerings and follow-on offerings on the NYSE and NASDAQ.
- Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Corporate Law, 2022
- Mentor to entrepreneurs in the Jones + Foster Accelerator program at the University of Washington’s Burk Center for Entrepreneurship.
- Senior Fellow with Humanity in Action, a global human rights organization promoting diversity, democracy and the rule of law.
- Member of the Washington State Bar Association.
- “Annual Survey of Judicial Developments Pertaining to Private Equity and Venture Capital,” The Business Lawyer, January 2019