Karla Hodgson is a corporate lawyer with a focus on negotiated and unregulated mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracting and corporate advisory.
Karla joined the firm as a graduate, completing the graduate program and gaining exposure to corporate, private mergers and acquisitions, commercial sourcing, technology, privacy, finance, and insolvency and restructuring practice areas.
Karla has a background as a business analyst and inventory manager in the consumer goods and manufacturing sector, having worked in the area for over 10 years before undertaking further study in law.
- Law Institute of Victoria member
- Victorian Women Lawyers member
- Aviation Sector Resolves to Protect Industry from Cyber Threats, October 2019
- The FBI Understands if you Pay Ransom to Cyber Hackers, but isn't too Pleased about it, October 2019
- Human Error Accounts for 34% of Notifiable Data Breaches - 3 Key Take Outs from the Latest OAIC Report, September 2019
- Interlopers in Things? IoT Devices may be used as Backdoors to your Network, August 2019
- Trending: Security as a Service, August 2019
- You can be Anonymised but you can't Hide, August 2019
- Facing Up to Privacy Risks, July 2019