Shane Devins’ transactional practice spans numerous industries, including maritime, timber, agriculture, food and beverage, logistics, apparel, retail, industrial manufacturing, medical device, healthcare, resort and hospitality, marketing and public relations, information technology, artificial intelligence, telecommunications, financial services, energy, and construction and development.
In these industries, Shane advises clients and provides support in corporate governance; mergers and acquisitions; customs and international trade; import/export; foreign direct investment; and the acquisition, disposition, leasing, construction and development of multifamily, retail, office, agricultural, and industrial properties. He regularly advises both domestic and foreign clients (primarily based in Asia) on the potential risks, exposures, and benefits of business and commercial real estate transactions in the United States.
- Named to Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” in Real Estate, 2016 and 2017
- Board of Directors, Basic Rights Oregon Equality PAC (2019 - Present)
- Chair, Board of Directors, Q Center (2018 - Present)
- Co-Chair, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Committee, American Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division) (2017-2018)
- Chair, Associate Board, Shelter Partnership, Inc. (2015-2017)
- Young Professionals Group – NAIOP Southern California (Class of 2016)
- Commissioner, Human Relations Commission, City of Long Beach (2016)